20.2.14

My Apologies and New Videos!

Hiyaa!

I thought this blog a day would be pretty easy but after a busy day of doing nothing, I completely forgot to write my blog until I got home from dance at 10:30 pm last night. By that time I was way too tired and anything I wrote wouldn't of made sense, so I came to the conclusion that, for your sake and my sanity, it would be best to leave it until this morning.

Todays blog is going to be about my new videos! Yay! Exciting!

So I have a room tour video going up AND a hair tutorial. I filmed my room tour yesterday but YouTube wouldn't let me upload for some reason, so its going up today along side my other video.

In my hair tutorial video I have two lovely, cute hairstyles for you to try. You can have long hair or short hair for both of these and they are both great to get your fringe out of your face.

So please make sure you check them out on my youtube (rae2cute is my channel name, in case you didn't know) Just type it in the search box:)

Make sure you subscribe and check back here daily, as I usually post everyday (that's if I don't forget ;) hah!)

Bye for now,

Millie Rae (rae2cute) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment