22.2.14

Top 5 tips to help focus when doing homework: )

Okay, so I was sat down doing my history homework earlier and I just couldn't focus, so I tried different things to stop myself from getting distracted and I am going to share them with you. So here are my top 5 tips to focus whilst doing homework!

1.) snacks - for me it was a bag of chocolate chips and I just had a few every time I felt like I was distracted to give me an energy boost!

2.) hide your bookmarks bar - I don't know about you but my bookmarks are like 'Facebook' and 'Twitter' so when researching its very tempting to log on. Hide it!! 

3.) find an aspect of it that interests you. - for example you may not be interested in world war 2, but you might be interested in how women became part of society because of it.

4.) music - don't have it blaring but just have a calm playlist of your favourite songs in the background to keep mind busy.

5.) brain breaks - for every 2 pages of your essay you write, you can have five minutes on twitter. Etc.

So I hope this helps you with your homework!  Let me know! 

Thank-you for looking at my blog! 

Bye for now! 

Millie Rae (rae2cute) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment