17.2.14

My First Post:)

Hiyaaa!

So, this is my first blog post and I'm a little stumped as to what to say to be honest. I've never wrote a blog before and I'm not much of a computer whiz so there isn't a lot going in my favor! I've been on this website four hours and only just figured out how to write a post *dumb blonde moment*!

I put my first YouTube video up yesterday and its definitely a lot harder than it looks. I don't have a fancy camera and started off by filming on my iPod but when I played it back all you could hear was like a whirring noise, so i came to the conclusion I wouldn't film on that. I would of filmed on my webcam but its probably something like 0.1 Mega Pixels (in other words, it's rubbish quality!) So I found my Mothers camera and gave myself a lesson on using that. Thankfully, it wasn't too hard! So, eventually after using my pathetic editting skills to edit it slightly, its up on youtube! 
The link is :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYw5BxNEoh8

I would really appreciate it if you could watch and subscribe! 

That's about all I have to say in my dreaded first blog! It wasn't as hard as I thought! 
So, yeah, please check out my youtube - rae2cute - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSfl3JZvE03Vp_NDByBI-g
My Twitter - @millieraee - https://twitter.com/MillieRaee
My Flickr - rae2cute - http://www.flickr.com/photos/117868432@N04/
and My Instagram - millieraee - http://instagram.com/millieraee

Bye for now!

Millie Rae (rae2cute) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment