Today I'm going to be doing a top ten tips post and this one is 'My Top Ten Tips to a Great Sleepover!!'
I've had some really good and some really bad sleepovers in the past year and I feel as if I should give you guys some tips on how to avoid hosting a bad sleepover.
1.) Just Dance - just dance is a great way to get everyone joining in. It's fun, energetic and great if your hyper!
2.) Munchies - no sleepover is a good sleepover without some Munchies! Don't go overboard but make sure you have enough to give you an energy boost, you'll need it if your doing an allnighter! Good Munchies include : rainbow belts, chocolate buttons, crisps and haribo!
3.) Truth or Dare - for me this is one of the main ones. Truth or dare is great fun and you can learn a lot about your friends by playing this game!
4.) PILLOW FIGHT!!! - pillow fights are amazingly fun! Just don't go to the extremes e.g your pillow bursts!
5.) Bake things - whether you're a talented chef or you struggle to make your cereal in the mornings baking things is really fun! Plus, cake mixture tastes awesome!!;)
6.) Movies - whether it's a chick flick or an action packed thriller movies are fab for entertainment!
6.) Board Games - I know your thinking 'boring!!' But honestly it's not! Games like monopoly and twister are really funny!
7.) Makeovers - traditional and girly but it never gets old, if you don't want to go for a serious approach you could always try making each other look silly!!
8.) Innuendo Bingo (BBC Radio One Style) - face each other with a mouth full of water and then listen to a funny tape, if you laugh your water will go all over your opponent. This is so hilarious to play!
9.) Challenges - Things like the electric shock ball challenge or the crack head challenge will amuse you!
10.) Read Celebrity Gossip - Catch up on your favourite celebs by checking them out on twitter!
Okay so I hope this helped you! Please check out my YouTube and inbox me as to what you think I should do next! Any suggestions can be e-mailed to rae2cute@live.com
Bye for now!
Millie Rae (rae2cute) xx
No comments:
Post a Comment